I swear, I have some kind of blogging addiction! It is ridiculous. Even if I do not have anything in particular to say, I still end up posting the equivilant of an A5 sheet of paper! What the hell?
Anyway, I have officially decided that the computers at my school are a waste of time, space and money. They are slower than a bloody snail, and run Windows Vista Business, I mean, I ask you! Vista? Why the hell install Microsoft's shittest OS when Windows 7, a feat of absolute genius, came out in just over three months?! Seriously! They are heaving with bugs, and I could happily thrown every single one of them into a roaring fire, where they belong. I normally love computers, especially Hammond, but when they lose half a term's work, I'm not best pleased. And the bloody restrictions meant that I couldn't scour the system properly to look for it. Stupid bloody pieces of crap. I could go on, but I expect that I will slip into computer speak, and will not stop until about one o'clock tomorrow morning..
Changing the subject, I wonder why I always want to write sad stories..It is somewhat worrying. I am beginning to search for inspiration for a new story and I am always drawn to such that is emo, or sad. But I produce good quality stuff, so I'm okay with it. I love writing. T'is a release of all the built up creativity and thoughts. Fantastic.
In fact, I think that is what I am going to go and do now. Goodnight x
I LOVE YOU.
ReplyDeleteand blogging addiction is awesome
as are your stories ;) x