Monday, 8 March 2010

Typical Guitar-Playing Teen

So, when I want something, like a guitar tab, I search it on the web. And I get about 500,000 responses in the space of 0.18 of a second. Sometimes, I wonder why finding answers to life's great problems is so hard, when my computer can come up with this amount of stuff in a fraction on just one second. But I have also come up with a theory; if solving these influencial problems were that easy, then life would be amazingly boring. Personally, I think that if I didn't have to use my own initiative to work it out myself, I would be immensely lazy and thick. As it is, I like to think that I am rather intelligent and not lazy :). But sometimes, in times of need, I sit, and scream at how difficult life is. But when you look at the big picture, it really is for our own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment