Saturday, 13 March 2010

"I'm not the murderer"..."Ooooh"...

Playing murder mystery games at your friend's fourteenth birthday party is probably one of the best things you can do at a party. Especially when you are all taking the piss out of one another. Sounds odd, but still.

I'm not one for parties, and to be honest, I was in two minds as to whether I would go tonight, but I felt that I owed it to my friend - she is always there for me, so I went, and I am thoroughly glad I did. The mystery was entitled "Death By Chocolate" and I played anti-chocolate campaigner Hazel Nutt-Whirl. And for an anti-chocolate person, I ate about ten of the buggers :P. My excuse - I was force-fed them (which, I may say, is a complete and utter lie).

My best friend and I couldn't stop laughing for a lot of the time - someone said that she couldn't be the murderer as she was too nice, so I piped up and said "Oh no, Neneh's too short". And did she forgive me for that? Not really, but we still managed to have a good laugh. She knows that she can always expect the height jokes to come from me. T'is tradition.

So now, I am sitting here, planning another sleepless night. What shall I do? I am thinking of writing, working, playing a game on Hammond and watching Twilight. Sounds good to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment