That is probably the first and only time I shall ever be in a pub until it closes. And before you start having a heart attack, I wasn't getting hammered with a group of friends (which granted, would be pretty difficult in a strange city where I know no one), I was waiting for Tom to finish work.
I am staying with my sister and her boyfriend for a week to get out of Leicester for a while. Currently, I am sitting at a table with Tom's newly revived laptop, writing, blogging and (dare I say it) "Facebooking".
I can see myself doing this in future, though allow me to change the mental image slghtly...
Sitting in a Starbucks with my netbook and a large mug of hazelnut hot chocolate with some cream and a half-eaten sandwich, typing madly on the keyboard whilst oblivious to the sounds of reality...
Sorry, I tend to get carried away whem I'm writing...I am creative and imaginative and a writer after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment