Well, where do I start? I have given you a (somewhat) promising title, therefore I must deliver. I would usually say "I'll start at the beginning" but since my thoughts tend to be devoid of an obivious beginning, I fear I must start in the middle.
Yesterday, I went to Verity's 15th birthday party. Despite that fact that I dispise any sort of social gathering, I quite enjoyed myself (until I started feeling quite ill, then it sorta blew). There are a million and one photos on Facebook so I'm sure you'll see them.
Ever seen Kick-Ass? It finished about half an hour ago. It was really quite good. Los padres seem to think that it should be a 18 and not a 15, though. I'd have to say I agree to an extent.
I'm starting to plan a new story. And I determined to run with this one. It is about subjects that I am passionate about and harbour an enormous love and fascination with, so writing it shouldn't be a chore. Its working title: "The Lone Magician".
I finally have room for (almost) all of my books, since I brought a DVD shelf up here, which now houses my DVDs (hence the name), my CDs and my DS games.
The end of my post, and time for CSI:NY and some serious planning.
No comments:
Post a Comment