Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was in hopsital on Friday, and haven't been able to even look at a computer screen for a few days. My head and nose are still pounding, even though I am drugged up to the eyeballs with paracetamol. I'd give you a run down of how I feel right about now, but I would only bore you.
I managed to watch two discs of CSI:NY yesterday (I have the Season One boxset: yay!). Two discs is kind of appalling and now I only have two left. (Well, one and three episodes - ep. 117 is paused downstairs). And I bought Sherlock too - watched that in a day.
My holidays really haven't been that exciting. To be honest, if I didn't feel like this, then I would be quite looking forward to school today. First day of year 10, though there is still a chance that I could miss it. It totally depend on how I am feeling in about an hour. Mum's at work, but she told me to not go if I don't feel wholly up to it, but if I don't go, my teachers are going to hate me even more than they do already. So that should be fun. At least I get out of P.E for about two months! (Though it will be fun telling the teachers that). Today, I think I have Art and then History with Jono. That's not so bad - but if he thinks I'm going to be as good as Sarah, then he has got a shick in store, but at leats I don't have to put up with FatSo again this year (that's Arnold, by the way).
No comments:
Post a Comment