I'm in Norwich! *Smile*
I'm going back to Leicester tomorrow. *Unhappy face*
This weekend, I was in Hempnall Green in Southern Norfolk. We stayed in a small (well, I say "small", by that I mean friggin' huge) cottage-thing, which needed a bit of TLC, to be honest, but it was nice enough. It was a black hole for signal, so when I was having a text-conversation con mi amigo, I kept recieving texts way later than I should've done, making the conversation somewhat disjointed. But, he made me smile nonetheless.
I tried to tune Evie to ear, and failed miserably. Usually, I use Hammond, but obviously, I didn't have him with me, so I had to try and tune her myself. I'm never doing that again.
Yesterday, I came to stay with Sarah and Tom, whom I missed muchly, since they live 115 miles away. I haven't seen them in ages. But, I'm only staying for a night, though I have promised that I'm coming for a week in the summer holidays.
I don't particularly want to go back to Leicester. It's extremely crappy. I hate it. Norwich is much nicer. A lot more country-y.
And I have a French, no wait, I have TWO French exams when I get back to school, which I am most unpleased about. They are most certainly not motivation to get me back at school. But, it is my last half term as a KS3 student. Better make the most of it, eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment