Friday, 16 April 2010

A Long Night, Methinks :)

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while; I've been majorly stressing about my French oral exam. T'was today, and I think it went well. Well..apart from the fact that I sounded like a twat, but my voice always does when it is recorded. My French accent is somewhat laughable. But, I don't care. Speaking is my weakest point. Listening is by far the easiest - I was one mark of an A* in my mock, so fingers crossed.

So, now I am going to relax by watching a couple of films, and catching up on some missed TV, while I write and read. Sounds good to me. It's nights like these that make me thankful that I'm an insomniac. But you know, the night before you're exam and you're wide awake with no hope of sleep at three o'clock in the morning, absolutely crapping yourself is not fun.

My riding lesson went well last week - two and three foot fences showjumping. I was rather pleased with myself. I ached terribly afterwards though; an hour in jumping length stirrups is not good for the joints. Jeez, I sound like an old woman (!). I complain, but I have to admit, if I lived closer than 12 miles away, I'd be there a hell of a lot more. As it is, I will settle for writing about horses and pissing Mother off on a Sunday morning by dragging her out of bed and making her drive me to Cosby :D

No comments:

Post a Comment